The Juliana Village is staffed by highly experienced personnel. With nearly 100 staff, we have clinical, lifestyle, catering, hotel services and administration teams to provide our residents the services they deserve and enjoy.
Meeting at least monthly, the governing body for the Juliana Village Ltd is the Board of Directors. The directors include:
- Subcommittees for Finance/Investment, Governance and Building and Development
Management are appointed to implement the strategy defined by the Board and ensure all operational aspects of Juliana Village run smoothly include the following roles:
- The role of our General Manager is to oversee all operational activities across the Juliana Village.
- With an extensive nursing background as a specialist in aged care, our Director of Care, Sue Browning has been at Juliana Village for more than 10 years. Sue has been at the forefront of aged care development and has a passion for providing the highest possible care to our residents whilst ensuring the expert clinical skills of our nursing team.
- Our nursing team also includes Clinical Care Coordinator, Educator and Infection Control Lead, Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nursing, Certificate 4 and 3 nursing staff.
- Juliana Village also has team leaders for Catering (Chef and Kitchen, Dining Services) , Hotel Services (includes Cleaning, Maintenance, Gardens and Laundry) , Lifestyle and Finance (Accounting, Bookkeeping and Payroll).
- Administration includes Reception, HR, ITC (information technology and communications) and property administration management.